Commercial Development Manager (m/f)
AYOXXA is offering a full-time position based at our Cologne HQ office.
Primary focus is market entry of novel technology platform and customer engagement in the field
- Lead generation, prospect qualification
- Conduct seminars, product demonstrations
- Sales of analytical instruments and kits
Engagement in partnering activities with pharmaceutical companies and leading academic institutions
- Develop contacts, serve as key account manager
- Coordinate project planning and execution in close collaboration with internal and client R&D teams
- Close alignment with R&D as well as marketing and sales teams
- Several years of experience in business development, sales or product management in the life science industry, preferably with protein or genomic analysis products
- High level of understanding of the technologies used for proteome and genome analysis in pre-clinical discovery and of the translational medicine activities between discovery and clinical use; in academia and in the pharmaceutical industry. Highly desirable is experience with multiplex biomolecular testing products and methods
- Experience in development and implementation of marketing plans and achieving sales forecasts
- Capability to exploit or build networks within (pharma) companies and leading academic centers in Europe and the US
- Graduate degree in a scientific discipline, preferably life sciences (PhD)
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English
Personal Skills Required:
- Independent, self-motivating, with enthusiasm, high energy, maturity, and ability to work toward deadlines and deliver results. Strong personal management skills including time management, workload prioritization, responsiveness, multi-tasking and flexibility.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Able to work in a dynamic, multicultural environment. A team player who will relate well to colleagues and will seize the opportunity to develop good relationships with them. Receptive to the ideas of others.
If you are interested, please email a cover letter, CV, certificates and recommendation letter in one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download advertisement as PDF